Friday, July 10, 2009

Mommy Mobile for Tristan and Titan

We finally decided to go ahead and buy this Honda Pilot, it felt like the hardest decision I have had to make in a long time. Now that we have the babies to worry about, decisions don't come as easy. It has a lot of extras that we probably don't need but we couldn't pass up the good deal. Leather seats were a must because of all the spills that I am sure we'll have. I know how HOT black can get, especially down here in Southern Utah but the tinted windows and automatic climate control should help. Jeremy was finally able to sell his truck. As we were at the bank signing papers for the Honda, Jeremy received a phone call for an offer on his truck. We took a loss on the truck but scored a good deal for the Honda so we feel we broke even.
This week we are going to shop for car seats to go in the Mommy Mobile as well as a twin stroller. My neighbor Stephanie and I have been trying to find a good time to have a baby shower but there seems to always be something that stands in our way. Tomorrow we are going to have a garage sale and hopefully be able to clear out some room in our garage. I was able to go to the pool yesterday for a few hours, I don't know what I enjoyed more... the sun tanning or the weightless freedom. I hope to be able to get to the pool at least twice a week. I will be seeing my OB on Monday and will post again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment