Thursday, July 30, 2009

29 Weeks...




Today we had another ultrasound to check both Tristan and Titan's amniotic fluid and both are measuring right on track. They are also both head down. Tristan's face is down and towards the right making it difficult to see his face and Titan's face up with his head against Tristan's back. The ultrasound tech was able to see that the babies have hair on the back of their heads....crazy because I was really bald. My doctor and I discussed my delivery options once again and yes, I am planning on a C-Section although they can be delivered vaginally. He asked me when I wanted them delivered and we agreed on 36 weeks, which will be around the middle of September...only 7 more weeks to go! As much as I love having them in me, I am looking forward to seeing my toes again. I have gained X lbs and am feeling like a hippo. I am only 4lbs lighter than my husband which at times is very entertaining, like when he tries to help me off the table at the doctors office. He tries to pull me up but ends up falling toward me, now that should make me feel real good about myself ... I bet he would still win in an arm wrestle though. Both Jeremy and I have really enjoyed my pregnancy. He reads and sings to them every night and we both just love to watch my belly when the boys are really active.


We both still have a lot of planning and preparing to do. I have to finish decorating the nursery, have my baby shower, pack a bag for the hospital, buy car seats, etc. It is really difficult to do these things and still be on bed rest. If it weren't for my neighbor and good friend Stephanie, I would have probably gone in sane already. I am so grateful for all my friends and family that have been here for me and have supported us through out our pregnancy.


I will see my OB again next Thursday and the Dermatologist on Friday for a mole removal (fun for me) and will post again then.


No comments:

Post a Comment