Monday, July 13, 2009

27 Weeks...

Here is a picture of Tristan with Titan's foot in his face. Tristan is head down on the left and Titan is head up on the right. We had my cervix checked and it is remaining long and closed. My doctor said we can stay here to deliver as long as next weeks appointment up at Utah Valley goes well and as long as the boys are measuring close.
I was able to run some errands today after my doctors appointment. I went to register and license the pilot and about had a heart attack when she told me the balance...$1277.25. I was only able to get a temporary license because we don't have the title yet, but that also gives me more time to decide on my personalized plates. I am having a hard time trying to decide what to put on them, so if any of you have advice, I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment