Wednesday, July 22, 2009

28 Weeks...

We are happy to be back from Utah Valley. Our appointment went well. The boys are both weighing in at 2lbs 11oz's. They both have generous amounts of fluid but nothing to be concerned about. Dr Gainer at Utah Valley has turned us back over to our OB here in St. George, Yes...that means we get to deliver here at Dixie! Neither of our doctors think we will deliver anytime soon so we have decided to have our baby shower on Saturday August 15th. My belly is so big that I keep getting asked if I am ready to pop? "No, three months to go" is what I say just to watch their jaws drop. While up north we shopped around for car seats and a double stroller but still haven't been able to narrow it down. It is getting more and more difficult to ride in the car and be out and about, so my husband thought he would take a picture of how I shop these days (by motorized vehicle). With all the extra weight my knees and feet ache if I am up too long...poor excuse, not to mention I almost weigh as much as my husband.
We see our OB again on Thursday and will hopefully get more ultrasound pictures to post.
sorry pictures aren't posting, will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment