Friday, July 24, 2009

28 week OB appointment

Baby B = Titan


Baby A = Tristan

We saw our OB for our 28 week visit on Thursday, both babies are head down once again. I don't think Titan can make up his mind which direction he wants to be in. But then again with Tristan's hands and feet always in his face, can you blame him? At this appointment we had the babies position checked as well as my cervical length and both were right on target. My doctor said the babies won't be coming anytime soon and that he thinks we have a chance of going full term, which is 37 weeks with Twins. He said he will take them around September 20th if I haven't had them sooner. I told him he might as well take them on September 19th...my birthday!

He was very pleased with the results from Monday's appointment. He said what ever I was doing to continue... Bed rest and Boost!

I am very happy the boys won't be as early as they expected but at the same time I had 34 weeks in mind not 37. I have recently began to feel the unpleasant effects of pregnancy...the itchy belly, sore legs and feet and puffy hands and face. I just hope that I can be patient enough to endure full term if necessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment