Friday, May 29, 2009

4 Year Anniversary!


We celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday. We also had our 20 week doctors visit and ultrasound. The boys are doing great and moving like crazy. We were able to see baby A trying to eat his fingers. Their heart beats were strong, baby B's heart beat was 150 and baby A's heart beat was 154. They already act so different in the womb that we may not need to color code them after all to tell them apart. Baby B likes to stay on the left side all stretched out and baby A is usually all over the place. I feel little feet mostly in the left lower corner and up by my belly button. Speaking of belly button, it is so stretched it has no where to go. So far no stretch marks on my belly...thanks to Shea butter and genetics. I continue to gain weight but the doctor says he is happy with my weight gain because I may not be able to gain any the last month or so. We will have the boys measured again in two weeks to compare their growth.

As for Jeremy and I, we went to dinner last night at the Olive Garden and left feeling like stuffed pigs. In fact Jeremy came home and fell a sleep on the couch which is unlike him. This past weekend we made room for the boys by clearing out our office; it's amazing how much a couple can accumulate in just 4 years. We put Jeremy's truck up for sale on KSL and have begun looking for an SUV or something of the sort. We also picked out the blue paint and bought the bedding for the cribs. My niece and parents will be here in two weeks to help out and my niece will probably stay for the rest of the summer helping me around the house and keeping an eye on me just in case these boys decide to come early. My mother-n-law will also be coming to visit at the end of the month and will be joining us for one of our ultrasounds....We love visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment