Thursday, June 4, 2009

21 Weeks...





As you can see in the pictures my belly is getting rather BIG! The doctor was curious today so he decided to take the measuring tape to me for the first time, I am measuring 32 weeks! We will have the boys measured next week but I know they are getting bigger, for I feel them every day. I have experienced the joys of heart burn although I don't think our boys will end up with a lot of hair, I just think my stomach is running out of room. I only gained a single pound this past week which makes me really happy, hoping this is the beginning of a slowing down process. My neighbor Stephanie feeds me rather well and it's all homemade and hard to resist.
Jeremy is painting the nursery on Saturday afternoon and has already painted the bathroom. I have been trying to go for walks early in the mornings at least three times a week...I actually feel human again. We took Jeremy's truck to a local car dealer to try and sell because we haven't had any calls from KSL customers or from driving it around town with a for sale sign in it. As for that, nothing too exciting going on. We'll up date you again next week. We love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment