Tuesday, June 30, 2009

25 Weeks...


Don't the boys look like twins....

We went to our regular OB this week. The boys are growing so much and moving around a lot more. I passed my glucose tolerance test with flying colors as well as my blood test to check for anemia. I have been taking it easy and getting lots of rest. My Mother-n-law was able to visit us from Montrose Colorado this past weekend and was able to go to the doctors with us. After our appointment, she realized that her contacts were in the wrong eyes making it real difficult to see the boys on ultrasound! The ultrasound tech checked baby B's amniotic fluid levels again and determined that it has increased to 10cm. My OB isn't too concerned and feels that between his visits and Utah Valley's visits the fluid will be closely monitored. I feel real good about things and believe that the boys will be able to stay inside past 28 weeks. I may even be able to have my baby shower after all.
Thank You for all your prayers and for following our blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment