Thursday, May 14, 2009

18 Weeks...

Today was our 18 week check up where the ultrasound tech viewed the anatomy of both babies. Both babies are measuring 18 weeks and have a "clean bill of health" according to the doctor. He said we don't have to go every week anymore unless we want to...of course we want to! He said he will measure them every 3 weeks to check their growth and compare them. They are moving more than ever and I can now see my belly move when they kick me. Baby B seems to enjoy all the space while baby A stays curled up. Baby A seems to enjoy somersaults. My belly seems to be growing right along with the boys, I now have to wear maternity shirts and pants. I really enjoy going to my appointments and socializing with others. A day out and about is like a field trip for me. I am currently watching the series of Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, House, and Big Love. I am also reading Believing Christ. I enjoy going out in the morning and eating my breakfast on the patio and occasionally make it out to trim my rose bushes and water my flowers. My friend Sylvia came through town on her way to Las Vegas and gave me some cute maternity clothes for my graduation gift...it's amazing what new clothes can do! My husband and I were suppose to fly to Iowa today to visit his grandparents but sadly we had to cancel our trip, maybe we can take the boys next year.
Okay...so this photo is baby A rubbing baby B's back, aren't they sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment