Thursday, May 21, 2009

19 weeks 3 days...



Today we got to have another look at the boys...you can see they are getting bigger. Baby B in the top picture and Baby A in the bottom picture. They were being pretty funny today, they tried to kick the ultrasound wand off my belly and Baby B kept giving us the peace sign. This past week Jeremy and I have picked out the nursery colors and bought a changing table and crib. This weekend were going shopping for a crib mattress and sheets. We are getting more excited and less anxious as time goes by. We are now counting down with only 17 weeks to go. I laugh at myself on a daily basis because it is difficult to roll over in bed and get off the couch...I'm a HUSKY! We have picked out the boys names (Tristen Luke & Titan Blake) but are leaving room for change just in case the names don't fit.
We hope you are all doing well and thanks again for following our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment