Wednesday, May 6, 2009

17 Weeks...

My doctor is out of town this week until Friday, however I was seen on Monday by his partner because I was having abdominal pain over the weekend. The boys are doing great and the doctor said it was most likely caused by inflammation from the two I lost. I will see my regular OB on Friday morning and will post again afterwards. I have been feeling the babies on a regular basis, they kick mostly when their dad comes home from work. I think they can already recognize his voice or at least sense my happiness to see him. I weighed myself on Monday and hadn't gained any weight since last week but will weigh in again on Friday. Saturday was my graduation however I was unable to attend. My parents came into town anyway and spoiled me rotten, they cooked, cleaned, did all my laundry and even sprayed our trees. We celebrated my graduation here at home with a turkey dinner and homemade ice cream. I am so grateful to have such loving family and friends. I will post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment