Monday, April 27, 2009

16 Weeks!



Here are a few pictures from today's ultrasound. You can see that baby A's bottom is still in baby B's face. They are doing well and growing equally. I had to call the doctor Saturday morning because I was having frequent contractions, he had me meet him at his office for a quick ultrasound to make sure they were okay and thank heaven they were. My contractions began to ease after a little ibuprophen and haven't had any since. I am feeling the babies move a lot more now and am always relieved when they do. I am still enjoying bed rest...watched all my movies twice and thanks to friends and family have watched theirs too. I am finishing up with finals this week with one more paper to write and two online finals.
I want to thank all my class mates for coming to see me on the last day of class for class pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment