Friday, March 13, 2009

Wednesday March 11th....9 weeks 2 days

I went to the Doctors again today and had my third ultrasound. All four babies are doing great, in fact baby C is already moving around....we think that one will be Lilly! The doctor decided it was time to put me on light duty at work. I can't lift over 20lbs and I must take at least a 15 minute break every two hours to eat and rest. I have also had some palpitations and will be going in for an Echo on my heart on Friday. I will have to wear a 24 hour monitor to try and capture the palpitations and record what I am doing at the time. My belly hasn't gotten much bigger but the doctor said I am already measuring sixteen weeks. I have experienced a little nausea this week only because I need to eat more often. I do have a hard time eating....aversions, I can't wait until I have cravings! We also met with the Medical Director over the NICU. He was extremely helpful and went over statistics on gestational age. He encouraged me to start swimming on a daily basis because the hydrostatic pressure will increase blood flow to the uterus. His goal for us is 34 weeks. My friend Kelly (L&D nurse) called to check on me and fill me in on what to expect. I asked her to be in on our delivery.....I love having friends that are nurses! Well I am doing my best to finish school and make it to graduation on May 2nd. I really don't think my gown will fit but we can get around that. Working full time and carring 19 credits is wearing me down in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment