Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 week visit

We had our fourth OB appointment and another ultrasound done yesterday and all four babies are doing great. They all still have very strong heart beats and babies B and D were moving around; baby D even waved to us. My friend Sylvia (NICU nurse) came to visit and was able to come to our appointment. After seeing the babies she got all excited and went out and bought a bunch of baby clothes (4 of each). We also shopped for the nursery, which I have asked her to decorate for us while we are in the hospital. I have gained a total of two pounds, which Jeremy is very happy about. He gives me a challenge each day before he leaves for work, most days he challenges me to try and eat some protein, spinach, and fruit. I never have a problem eating fruit but forget about the protein and spinach. My Echo came back showing some mild Mitral Valve Prolapse, which the doctor said is nothing to worry about, and has yet to receive the holter monitor report. Life has been much better for me since my doctor put me on light duty at work. I have been able to work at the Insta Care this week, wich is much less strenuous than working at the hospital. I am almost finsihed with school, only 6 more weeks to go! I am looking forward to being able to enjoy my time off and lay in the sun. I planted flowers in my flower pot and am looking to buy a hamock....what a way to lay around!!!
Thanks again to all of you for your love, prayers, and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment