Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday February 23rd ....7 weeks!

Today was our first doctor's appointment, where the nurse took my history, weighed me, and prepped me for my first ultrasound. Once the ultrasound came up on the screen, I immediately saw two dark sacs and said "Yeah twins!" Then the doctor began to take a closer look...I saw two heart beats in one sack and said "wow, that one split, we are going to get triplets after all" then the doctor moved on to the next sac to take a closer look...saw one heart beat and then he said "Oh no..." I then saw what he was seeing...a second heart beat in that sac too and said "four" and began to cry. The nurse handed me a box of Kleenex and I looked over to my husband and said "forget about the mini van...we need a bus". He was in awe. He didn't mutter but a few words. Yes, we are pregnant with two sets of identical twins. What a blessing!

My belly at 7 weeks and 4 days!

1 comment:

  1. Yvonne, I'm so excited for you! It will be fun to follow your progress. And by the way, your belly looks beautiful girl!!

    I'll be keeping you and the babies in my prayers!

    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete