Sunday, August 16, 2009

31 Weeks

Sorry I didn't post sooner, I have been busy believe it or not!
My friend Sylvia and her daughter Journey came into town for the baby shower and to help get the nursery ready. We did some minor shopping for the nursery (shelves, curtains, picture frames ect.). Sylvia and Journey were able to join us for our doctors appointment, Journey thought it was pretty neat to see the boys on ultrasound. The boys were measured this week. Tristan weighing in at 4lbs 2oz and Titan at 3lbs 11 oz. Tristan is in the 56 percentile and Titan in the 48 percentile. My doctor said they are chubby and guesses they should be around 5lbs by Sept 15th.


The baby shower was a a blast, it was so good to see my friends and family. One of the games we played was so fun...guess what kind of poo (candy bar) was in the diaper? I have some great photos of my friends sniffing dirty diapers. I think I now have enough diapers and wipes to last us awhile. I still need to go out and buy some of the bigger items but have plenty of time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment