Friday, August 7, 2009

30 weeks...


We had our 30 week appointment yesterday and the boys are doing well. We didn't receive any pictures other than their heart rates so I won't be posting any today. But did take a picture of my belly for all to see. So far I show no signs of preterm labor so we are tentatively scheduled for a C-Section on September 15th. At our appointment the boys heart rates and fluid were measured. Their hearts are strong and the fluid is stable. I have been waking up around 2am frequently this past week to eat and luckily have only gained 4 oz's. Although the boys are packing on the pounds, my weight has slowed down. I really didn't think it was possible to out grow maternity clothes but as you can see in my picture... my belly hangs out the bottom of my shirt!
This past week Jeremy got the movie camera ready and I went to Target to get some PJ's for the hospital and had to leave because the babies were getting so heavy and uncomfortable. We are getting so anxious and can't wait to see their cute little faces. I am looking forward to my baby shower next weekend and seeing my friends and family. This weekend my family is having our family reunion up at Fish Lake but we felt it would be best to stay close to home.


No comments:

Post a Comment