Tuesday, September 1, 2009

still waiting...

Still no babies... I went to Labor and Delivery on Saturday night because I was having back pain and I wasn't feeling the babies all that much but everything looked fine and I was still only dilated 2cm so they sent me home. Monday I was seen in the OB's office for an ultrasound, non-stress test, blood pressure check and cervical check. Still only 2 cm dilated. I haven't really had any contraction so I guess the boys want to stay inside a little longer. Jeremy and I unfortunately have come down with head colds so I guess it is better that the boys stay inside until we get over our colds so we don't get them sick. We spent the weekend washing baby blankets, sheets, clothes, wash cloths, burp rags, etc. We have everything in order except the car seats which Jeremy should be picking up either today or tomorrow. If we have the boys this week there is a good chance they will have to go to the NICU for a while so I have been taking it really easy and trying to convince myself that I can make it another week or so. Their lungs should be mature enough by now but they may have troubles sucking/eating this early on. I have another appointment on Thursday if they don't come before then and will keep posting up dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment