Friday, May 8, 2009

17 Week follow up...




Today's appointment went well. The boys are growing equally and have plenty of amniotic fluid surrounding them. I have gained my 3lbs for the week and the doctor is pleased. We discussed my options for delivery and he said that I will most likely need a C-section. The babies are moving a lot these days, it's the weirdest feeling when they roll around. I am now feeling them kick on a daily basis. Jeremy gets to feel them every now and then, which he loves. He loves to see them on Ultrasound and has been to every doctors appointment. He also loves how much weight I'm gaining and said that the boys weigh about 10lbs now, I laughed and said you mean 10 ounces together. We really enjoy following their progress in the baby books and are feeling much better about things. We will have our next ultrasound on Thursday for the babies anatomy, which will be about an hour long appointment. Until then we love you and thank you for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment